- FIDIC – Seminars and Sample Contracts (German only)
- Export Credit Guarantees
- German International Liason Health Insurance (German only)
- Database Taxes in Europe
- Sales taxes international (German only)
The Architects’ Council of Europe – ACE, in cooperation with its members, has provided an overview of the insurance situation in European countries and gives a valuable overview of relevant issues such as:
- Are there liabilities after the construction works have finished?
- Does the insurer respond on a “claims made” or “claims arising” basis?
- What is the duration of professional liability?
- Is there a legal obligation to be insured for liability?
- Are there liabilities after the construction works have finished