The purpose of our Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) is to form a general working agreement internationally. We aim to create a productive working relationship between international organizations to help to consolidate actions and efforts towards addressing mutual concerns and interests pertaining to architecture, architectural education, research, professional standards, climate change and sustainability issues. Equally important, our cooperations and agreements aim to transfer knowledge and share best practices in the building sector.
The cooperations aim to join forces in order to achieve common political goals and professional promotion of building culture world wide and relates in particular to the following areas:
- Students and professional cultural exchange
- Information exchange, experience sharing, exchange of views
- Continuing education and training
- Law, contracts and fee system
- Architecture competitions
- Project cooperation